About the Library
Welcome to the Central Library, one of the central support services of CUTN. The mission of the Central Library is to provide information services and access to bibliographic and full-text digital and printed resources to support the scholarly and informational needs of the University Community.
The Central Library is well equipped with modern facilities and resources in the form of print books and journals, CD-ROMs, Online databases, e-books, e-journals, theses, reports, monographs, etc. Central Library has been modernized to provide computerized services to the CUTN academic community at large. It is automated with an integrated library software package called Koha and modernized with the latest Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) based automation system that facilitates self-check-in, self-check-out, and automatic security system. This technology offers the fastest, easiest, and most efficient way to track, locate and manage library materials.
We invite you to visit the library in order to enjoy the wealth of printed resources available on our shelves.
- To procure, organize and disseminate information in different formats
- To support and promote the use of rich and diverse collections among the users
- To preserve and house the collection for posterity
- To enhance and support the academic environment by providing seamless access to information resources
- User Satisfaction in terms of Information need
- Service with a Smile